Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Unmistaken Child"

Yesterday evening, Saturday 22 May 2010, I attended the screening of the Charity movie "Unmistaken Child" at Cathy Cinema. I was there early and had a chat with Tenzin Zopa about the TSUM project (help build monastry and nunnery) and here is the photo taken by my Iphone. I had helped in TSUM project before by sponsoring one of the rooms in honour of my parents (they now have 100 rooms in the nunnery) and one day I hope to go and view them.

Benny Soh, a good friend of mine texted me a couple of days ago and invited for the charity screening of this movie, one of the motivation was to impact the knowledge of rein carnation, the other was to raise funds for the little child, Tenzin Phuntsok's education fund and also for the TSUM project. Immediately I pledged a sum as I love to do charity especially dharma related.

Tickets go on sale for the charity screening on : 29 and 30 May 2010(Sat and Sun) time : 9.15pm at Cathy Cineplex (tickets are on first come first served). To book your tickets at S$100/- contact :

Benny Soh : bennysoh68@gmail.com (9655-8313) or
Stella Ho : stella@intergifts.com (9450-4797)

To view the trailer
http://www.unmistakenchild/trailer.php

FSQ NOTE: I sincerely hope that you will come and support this event ! Personally, it is such a wonderful documentary/movie that I had attended in a long long time which touched my heart. I was there in the movie, it was too fast I could not find myself somewhere. When you see some chinese Singaporeans (Amitabha Buddhist Centre members) around, yah I am somewhere there ! I know I was there. See you !

No comments: