Tuesday, May 25, 2010

24 and 25 May 2010 - Qigong









FSQ NOTE: On 24 and 25 May 2010, I set time for a two day *Qigong Workshop* conducted by Master Tsai (from Taiwan) organised by Awaken Universe. The above are some of the photos that I managed to capture - the moments.
A plane flew over us and I just had to capture it and I saw how the clouds and the sky were so beautiful and I got them too. You would notice that because of the presence of orbs, some photos were very difficult to shoot. We were there at East Coast Park at 5.30am and the sun rose from the sea in front of us (indicating the East direction, can't help noticing the compass direction cause I am into feng shui and where there is good fengshui, I will be there), while everyone was busy doing the Qigong, I noticed the background, so beautiful. The workshop was conducted in mandarin. To find out more about them and their courses go to their Facebook.
I would like to thank Mary Tan for introducing me to this workshop and the Organisers for their special care and lastly to teacher, Master Tsai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Master Lynn,

thank you for sharing your experiences with us. i hv been a follower of your blog for years (also your client). however, i do miss (a lot!) your writing on investment & shares matters. after all, the name of this blog is "The Fengshui Savy Investor).

master, care to explain ?

many thanks,
ms wong

Lynn Yap said...

Ms Wong

Thank you for your kind comments. This year and next year, I actually intended to write less and to spend more time on meditation and qigong besides work which kept me very busy.I have been working 7 days a week since Nov 2009 last year and is now time for my break.

Yes, the blog is on fengshui and investment but if I don't do any investment, then I have nothing to write, right ? Be patient my dear