Saturday, January 01, 2011

Thank you for your 2011 New Year's Greetings !!!


Today, 2 January 2011: hi ! Just wanna thank all who sent New Year greetings through sms, Facebook, emails and Whatsapp. No one called cause if you are my clients, you would know that I seldom answers.
This is because energies are transmitted thru calls and you can bet that I don't pick up my calls particulary on 4 February and it goes the same for 2011.
Thank you for some of whom who are my avid blog fans too !!!
Well for the record, I celebrated my new year, 2011 with a lovely bottle of Moet Champagne at home ^_^ ( you know it is my dream to be able to pop champagne every night)
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!
Photo shows : Space@Kovan, 11 Yio Chu Kang during their VVIP launch, 23 December 2010. Heard that the one bedroom apartments are all sold out.

No comments: