Friday, July 20, 2012

Beautiful Blue Happy Sky !!!


Today, 20 July 2012 (Friday) - Today, I was in office the whole day to do readings and to have my chinese tea. Somehow I still prefer "tia kuan yim" ^_^

Singapore Lynn Yap Fengshui Queen Blog - thank you for over 803 viewers yesterday alone. I guess when I write my blog, you come here often. Hmm..........guess I have to work very hard.

Fengshui Case Stories - Do you know that every small thing that you place inside the house or outside the house would have an impact on your feng shui ? Think about this..........

FSQ Photo - Just last week I saw that they sky above was so pretty..........especially the clouds, they look so cute and fluffy so I shoot this.  Hope you like the white clouds against the "beautiful blue happy" sky !!!

Dharma as I understand it - When your mind is peaceful, you are happy. And when you are happy, everything that your eyes look at, will also become more beautiful and happy. 

I wish you all, Happiness


No comments: