Friday, July 06, 2012

Happy 77th Birthday !!!


Today, 6 July 2012 (Friday) - Today is His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama's 77th Birthday !!!

Singapore Feng Shui Blog Yahoo - Hope all of you are well and alright. This Year, I had done a few more baby chinese names as there are more babies born this year, the year of the Dragon. And I am sure that they are quite huge babies ! ^_^

Today, I took vegetarian as I want to create more merits for myself and for all those who are connected with me one way or another. May we always have the means and ability to create more and more merits.

Fengshui Audit - I can't wait to go to The Trizon again and this is my 2nd client here in this condo.

FSQ Photo : The above photo was taken in year 2006 in India where I went for the Kalacharkra Initiation with his Holiness organized by ABC. I like this photo very much as I was very close to his Holiness, standing beside him with my hands touching his arms for a few brief seconds during this photo shoot. 

My wish for every readers to my blog is - May you always have the means and opportunity to meet His Holiness some day. Buddha Bless !!!






No comments: