Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy 80th Birthday, mum !!!


Today, 29 July 2012 (Sunday) - It's Sunday.......hope you have had a Great Sunday !!!

Singapore Feng Shui Blogs - Today, my family and I went to a chinese restaurant to have lunch to celebrate my mum's 80th Birthday !

The photo above was taken before my family members could eat !!! why this prawn dish ? because prawns  are my all time favorite !!! whatever way, you cooked them, will always be yummy yummy for me.

These prawns are cooked in mango sauce. Want some ? Come to Singapore and have them !!!

FSQ Tip: Do something to make yourself Happy everyday........the inner happiness comes from the heart and you can feel it deep inside you, plus your mind must also be peaceful. 

Hence, do not worry about anything, just "let go"..............then you can be peaceful.


No comments: