Tuesday, July 03, 2012

My Prince Charming ^_^


Today, 4 July 2012 (Tuesday) - how are you ?

Singapore Fengshui Blog - Do you always have a plan and a goal that you set for yourself to achieve month after month ? I don't.

Whenever there is work for me, I work.  If there are not much work to do,  I would go do my personal thing....... relax or go shopping.

FSQ Photo : Last night the toads came..........two male and one female. Photo shows one toad under neath my chair in the garden. Don't my Prince Charming look cute ?  ^_^

Fengshui Queen SG Tip : A person who has 4 water elements in her chart should never paint the ceiling blue or black as that would mean too much water then that person could get "drowned".




2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

So true!! I have so much water elements and drove a black car for 7 years!! Goodness, I was really drowning in everything. Now my new red car has given me much satisfaction and better results since January.

Lynn Yap said...

I am happy for you ! ^_^