Sunday, August 05, 2012

Activating the wealth area in your house !


Today, 5 August 2012 (Sunday) - Hmmm.......Sunday again. I have my own routine so do you. Just make it enjoyable,  whatever you do. I am with you.

Singapore Fengshui Blog - This week, I had a can or cannot buy condo and met two property agents who informed me that the market is still "quite busy" and that people are still buying or selling. My first instinct was : wah ! I never thought that people would still want to buy or sell property at this timing.

Relationship between couples: Trust is a very important word and an important factor in a relationship. Learn to trust your sixth sense. Once things are not right and if you do feel something amiss then better do something before it is too late.

A woman likes to be wooed and given sweet words, if you can, do that. If this is not you, try, at least try or........simply, do it your way  ^_^

Blog Viewership:  July 2012 -    21,934 viewers

FSQ Note : Water, the placement of water is an important cure to solutions. If you want wealth, then place water there in "wealth area" to activate "wealth". Just think : which part of your house is the wealth area and then activate it !!!






No comments: