Thursday, August 23, 2012

Have a Good Day !!!


Today, 23 August 2012 (Thursday) - How have you been ? Do you like fish soup with rice ? I do and is one of my favorite. If this photo looks yummy to you and makes you feel hungry then I have done my part ^_^

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - These days, am a little busy so I tend to write less.

Fengshui Queen Singapore Tip: If you are house hunting now, if you know fengshui directions before you buy, that is good. However if you do not know.....then try choosing a house that is bright because that means that your future will be bright.

Secondly, is to check how you feel about the place. Good happy feeling ? or simply don't like it at all. Then trust your instinct as your 6 sense can sometimes be very very accurate.  Have a Good Day !!!

No comments: