Monday, August 13, 2012

I believe in miracles.....


Today, 13 August 2012 (Monday) - It's a  Monday......well I know some people do not like a Monday but still it's another day.

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - Thank you to the average 650 viewers who come to read my blog from all over the world, of course mostly from Singapore. In a month, we have over 22,000 viewers.

About Life - If you have ever met a "very difficult person" in your life, just remember that : the Universe has sent him or her to you to understand yourself better, be it about 
A) your mind, how it thinks
B) your heart, how it feels

Every occasion, Every event can frustrate you and then THINK or PAUSE for a moment before you react.

Sometimes, at that spur of moment, I do not have any answers then I simply go to sleep and I know that by next morning, I can "see" things clearer and my answer is there, Take Care and Have a Great Week !!!!

FSQ Note: I thought I was quite enlightened already .........but one fine day when I met with an issue, my mind would be calm and my heart too. But no......I wasn't. I then realized that my mind still "stirs" when issues happen and I learnt that I need to "meditate" more to calm down my mind and my heart. ^_^



No comments: