Sunday, September 23, 2012

Froggy, my love......



Today, 23 September 2012 (Sunday) - Today, I had a long day......hope your day was pleasant too.

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - Photo shows the batik that my lady client gave me when she visits me in Singapore recently while I find a nice looking frog on the floor next to my pond to use as a "prop" and hope that you like both.

The 8th Lunar Month, 15th day is approaching.......and many people are looking forward to eating moon cakes and having chinese tea while looking at the moon. If you have not tried it, try it for once.......at least once in your life time, ok ?




Facebook - The friends that I had in Facebook already exceeded the 5000 friends , however you can subscribe to my Facebook and still read about what I do daily and my "thought". Some photos which are a bit more personal are posted there than here in my blog. Do come and subscribe ....... ok ?

http://www.facebook.com/fengshuiqueen


Whatsapp - A client whatsapp saying that she went to farmart and wanted to buy a frog to place it next to her fountain but when she arrived the salesman asked her : Is your fengshui master, Master Lynn ? The frogs are all sold out because of her :))


FSQ Tip: Do good deeds and observe the law then nothing wrong can come into your life and one thing to remember : never ever be too stubborn when solving problems otherwise you become your own creator of your own fortune.



No comments: