Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thank you for your gifts !


Today, 14 October 2012 (Sunday) - Happy Sunday !!!.......where every family spends time together....and catching up.

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - These days whether I was out celebrating my dad's birthday or simply going out to have breakast.......I tend to meet my clients and it turn out to be pleasant surprises !

Bazi Case Study - If a person tend to be born in the year of the rooster or monkey these type of person have a tendency to have high expectations on others, whether you happen to be their children, their other half or even their friends. Solution : simply play along......to have harmony ;)

Blog Viewership : wah ! even when I don't write my blog that day, I still get over 500 viewers. Thank you for coming. And when I write that day or the next day....wa !  I have over 800 ! thank u, thank u !!!


FSQ Photo : the above photo shows the two gifts that I received today when I went on two house visits. Many thanks to my clients !!!

FSQ Note: ok....when I have more time, I would write more......







No comments: