Monday, October 01, 2012

The moon or the flowers represent your heart ?


Today, 1st October 2012 (Monday) - hi........how was your mid autumn  festival ? hope it was fine and hope that you saw the full moon. Photo above was a bunch of flowers from a lady client for her 2013 readings this morning. Yes, it was from a lovely lady...... ^_^

Well,  I took this photo of the full moon......I felt that I just had to shoot the moon and I did. When I saw the moon...oh my ! I felt a sudden urge to say a little prayer and then to gaze at the moon for a while and an insight came into me telling me that it was so peaceful and and I felt contented. 

What was your relationship with the full moon last night or early this morning ?



FSQ Note: sorry....I was kinda busy to write so hope these photos will make up for it ^_^

No comments: