Saturday, August 17, 2013

Some Photos of my Guangzhou/HongKong Trip !

Raining when I arrive on 14 August 2013 



PullMan Hotel, ChangAn, China 


Lobby at PullMan Hotel, ChangAn, China


My room at Pullman Hotel at level 16 


My lunch, very very nice dishes and I ate a lot !


Fish Steamboat with everything that fish can be made into ! Very fresh and nice that goes very well with Champagne !!!


Howard invited me for lunch before I leave on 16 August 2013
Arrive at HongKong Airport by private car from ChangAn, China on 16 August 2013. Because of the floods in ChangAn, for the first time I missed my flight and shift to another SQ Business Class flight from HK to Singapore. Thank you all for arranging and handling this very very well.  I was prepared to stay another night if all else fail. That was my mindset but then I would like to be home by Friday. I miss my bed ;)) In the end, everything turn out fine.


My seat on SQ865 from Hong Kong to Singapore, 16 August 2013 


Champagne anyone ?

My friends and I after 6 Moets



No comments: