Tuesday, January 24, 2017

If you want to get richer in the year of the Rooster 2017 !

Hi, today is 25 January 2017 and we are 3 days away from our lunar new year.

Though the mood is not there, fret not. Create the mood in your house !

1) We usually paste a chun on the front door - other designs cannot. Or go hang a red cloth outside the door to invite good fortune in ......

2) We also paste a "Chye Sen Yeh" on the wall of our "wealth" area in the house. Last year design, the CSY carry uncooked rice bin. My clients whatsapp me as you know, I dont have the time to go and buy.

This year 2017, the CSY carry US $ de. Wah ! No wonder, the US dollar is going to strengthen !

Now..........don't you think, the festive mood is in ? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

3) Every year, first day of Chinese New Year, we need to wear new clothes ! As it means that every year we have the money to buy new clothes.

4) Put a small amount of cash in red packets - this is to be given to strangers.....anyone who greets you..."happy new year" .   They will get one red packet.

This year, I have chosen red packet design from ABN AMRO bank to do this.

The reason,  why we need to give out money is so that MORE real money can come into you in the new year !

This is the reason why I am writting my blog today so that you get the message and can just put small amount in a red packet to be given to strangers.

There is a chinese concept to it - we call this "pu sze" in mandarin.

Normally, I give to taxi drivers or aunties at my office here in First Centre where I do most of my readings and my home is 11mins away (From Google map) . So for me it is ok if I work late....it just mean that I get to sleep later..... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

FSQ Note : I am learning how to blog on my Samsung Note.

Thank you. We had 946 page views yesterday ! πŸ˜‰

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the tips...i love following your blogg.

As I am not married, I can't be giving out red packets i believe.