Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Today 20 June 2017 :


Hi Today is 20 June 2017 - Monday - How are you ? we are now into the 5th Lunar Month and some of us may not like this month……well, I don't quite like this month….nevertheless we will get by !

On Dharma : I am now into Chan Master Sheng Yen's Chan Buddhism and currently learning how to mediate using Hua Tou which is "What is Wu ?" I keep on saying that when ever I am meditating. I did see results on the 15day of the 5th lunar month and intend to keep it going.

Since 2 June this year onwards, I had decided to put much effort into my mediation. Hence, the min that I wake up, I meditate (usually about one hour) and another hour before I go to bed. I usually sit on the hard portion of the edge of the bed there and meditate.


On Fengshui Case Studies : Frogs or Toads bring Good Fortune to everyone. Therefore when you travel overseas next time, buy a wooden or a porcelain frog or toad back. It is liken to bringing wealth from overseas back to your house !!! ;)))

Fengshui Queen Singapore Tip : Where there is water, good fortune is there…….

No comments: