Monday, August 28, 2017

It's Monday !!!

Was here yesterday at Merawoods to check fengshui


Today, 28 August 2017 (Monday) - Hi......it is Monday again !!! Well.....Saturday and Sunday were busy days for me and when I am home, just wanted to spend time with my Dharma YouTube to learn more.....then can get enlightened !!!

On Shurangama Sutra - This Sutra can be said to be quite difficult to understand especially the middle part and onwards.........I particularly like Part I on The Nature and Location of the Mind and after reading those few pages can meditate better (more progress) !!!

On Shurangama Heart Mantra - These days, I chant this 21 days a day, hoping to gain "full enlightenment". I also chant this silently in my meditation and it helps a lot. I also call Amitabha Buddha and Tee Zhang Wang's help during meditation. Let's see how far....I can progress ;)))

After fengshui at Jurong West and on my way home....the sky looked beautiful so I took at photo, Sunday.


On Meditation - Actually you can meditate on 2 methods - one is to focus on the "breath". Breath in and out as this can calm down your mind and give you "mind power" where you don't feel tired at all.

The second method is to do : "contemplation". That is.....if you have an issue on hand and cannot solve, contemplate on it..........sometimes the answer will come. For me, I would ask : what is wu ? what is it ? 

On Destiny Reading - Today, I had a baby chinese names and a destiny reading appointment. This lady came from America and she is flying off tomorrow, recommended by a lady client. Many clients seemed to enjoy their destiny reading session so much and we often laughed and smiled a lot.

On Fengshui - Fengshui can really help you but you will need to get the RIGHT master as not all master take the facing of the unit the same way. Some take the house main door while others take the side with the most windows, particularly for apartments. 

Once that is different, the fengshui of the office/house/factory may not be the same as the wealth area recommended by these masters can be different. Most importantly, the client has to see "results" 3 months later. Some wealth has to come in then the clients will know that the fengshui had started.

Thank you to the 270 Visitors to the blog yesterday !!!




No comments: