Monday, August 28, 2017

On Meditation and seeing your True Mind


Today, 28 August 2017 (Monday) - The past 2 days, I spent my time listening to the dharma and understanding how to gain enlightenment faster and also to understand more about our Mind.  Do you know where is your mind ?

I remembered once I said : After the deluded mind goes away, our true mind appears. Actually our true mind had never left us. The true mind was being covered up by our deluded mind. In Buddhism,
we like to use analogy. So, I would like to use the recent Eclipse in America. I was up at 2am to watch it "live"......

Our "True Mind" is like the Sun, being blocked by the Moon (Deluded Mind) for two minutes and 26 seconds and then when the moon moves away the Sun comes out. Can figure this out ?

And our true mind is very very huge......and can be as big as the Universe.

I need to find the right words to depict what I want to say........so that it is clearer for those reading it.

If you wish to get to see your "true mind", you will need to meditate till you gain samadhi and it is all the time samadhi de...........once you reach this stage, you are ready for a big surprise to come. Beyond this, I am not allowed to reveal.........wait another of my item goes missing ;)))

To gain samadhi, is every moment, every thing that you do, just focus your mind on it. So, eat is eat, sleep is sleep or better still sleeping, still chanting "Ai Mi To Fo"...........walk is left, right, left , right.....this is called "Silent Illumination"

When you are here, in this present moment, you are already having True Mind and is a Buddha, even for a few seconds. Try it !

Once you reach a very high level of "true mind" then you are already a Buddha, having gained enlightenment and until full enlightenment. Plus, you will need to work on it and guard it well.....if not can lose it then need to get it back again and this takes time.


In one YouTube, it said that - 
1) You will need to be so compassionate that when the birds come to your house and they are not afraid of you.....then it means you have succeeded in gaining merits !!!

(see photo of the bird above) (not afraid of me when I walked up close)

2) I also learnt that we need to make many, many vows as these vows will determine whether we can get enlightened faster or not. So I added 3 more vows to already 6, now makes 9 vows.

3) I also learnt that when we chant "Ai Mi To Fo", many many times and must understand the meanings too then we can go to Paradise Land. So, start chanting "Ai Mi To Fo" until 1,000 times ok ?

When I have the time, I will record the secret of some lines which when we chant can equal to many many "Ai Mi To Fo" times. I tested this myself and it seems to work, got power. After I tested it then can share with you......

Ai Mi To Fo !!!










No comments: