Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Today, 2 November 2017 02.18am -



Today, 2 November 2017 02.18am - Good Morning ! .........just woke up and then mediated for about an hour then now...write blog.

On The Platform Sutra - Today, I brought my book to read while waiting for the appointment. Quite nice.....as I learnt a lot from the book on The Platform Sutra.

My Lunch - this is lunch today..............."Chee Cheong fan" x 2



Two Condos that I visited yesterday - Do you like the photos that I took and then I used my mobile phone to upload the photos and write in the blog ?  Did this to cause movement in the blog and then can have more visitors. It seem to be that way.....so I follow and do this.

Here are more photos -

Simply love to go to The Panorama and sit at the big sofa and read my book or look at my iphone !!!




Garden Chess at The Panorama 

No comments: