Friday, September 21, 2018

The Flower Adornment Sutra - Chapter 11 - Pure Conduct


The Flower Adornment Sutra - Chapter 11 - Pure Conduct
After attending the class, I was given a set of notes. I use my mobile phone and took a photo of every piece of paper showing all the 141 vows. Here are some.......you can find it here.

http://www.cttbusa.org





I decided to screen shot a few important ones to remember or learn by heart. So it becomes like this :

My favourite one.....before sleeping say it and after waking up also say it if can remember.....



Another favourite one is this ......




Venerable Hong Pok taught us to do everything for "chong sen" for all sentient beings. 

When we do this, we are benefiting all sentient beings and not ourselves and therefore it can be faster for us to achieve enlightenment.......isnt it ?

When there is no "self" and no "I"...........what happens to you ? You become a Buddha isn't it or an enlightened one. Because you and the Universe are ONE. There is no more boundary....no line....and the true mind "comes out".

So we need to keep on practising this till we get the break through. I think for those whose "third eye" had fully opened are considered having "some" break thru............isn't it or not ??? Hmmm.......can discuss. 


No comments: