Friday, September 21, 2018

"Sound of Silence" -


On 14 September 2018 Friday - I attended Venerable Hong Bok's dharma talk held at a temple here at 70, Lowland Road which is near to Yio Chu Kang road where I currently live. After I came home, I continued to watch Mooji's Youtube dharma talks. Here is Mooji's website.


Then on 15 September 2018 (Saturday), it was a full day class. Then on 16 September 2018, I skipped class to go to work.....hehe but when I came home....I continued to watch and follow the     
"live" Facebook videos till all the 141 vows were completed.

This photo was taken at the back of the temple


Then I continued to meditate following Mooji's method and by 19 September 2018 night time around 2am when I woke up and then I decided to meditate. This date, I meditated for one and half hours. Then I decided to sleep and then I heard something......it sound like "zzzzz"....all the time. I thought maybe something with my ear.

The next morning when I woke up...the sound is still there. Then it dawn upon me...hei ! Maybe this is what is called "the sound of silence". Wow !!! Hei....wait a minute......sound like this one meh ? "zzzzzzz" 

Any body heard any thing ? when every where is silent ? you still can hear something.......woh !!!

Then tonight I have time so I decided to re listen to Ajahn Sumedho "sound of silence" to double confirm.

It is ok...when you are working...you don't focus on it....it is ok....only when you call and listen closely it appears again. Jialat.........don't know good or bad.







No comments: