Friday, September 21, 2018

Today, I was going down to Tanglin Shopping Centre.....

I took a closer look at the photo and I saw rainbow at my head. Can you "see" that too ?

21 September 2018 (Friday) - Today, I was going down to Tanglin Shopping Centre.....then as usual....I would take a selfie. I took the above shot first and didn't notice anything. Then I decided to take another photo and then this happened !!!!

Photo taken today around 9am

I was taken aback by the presence of more light and in particular the pink/red light around my right eye !!! Hmmm........

Then I went home and did a WhatsApp review with a lady client and that is the end of a day's work.

The meditation method I currently used : Mooji's method of asking :"Who am I?"......sometimes I also asked "Where is the original face before the current father and mother ?"......I kept on asking....and asking.


No comments: