Friday, June 06, 2008

"I like my eggs sunny side up"




Today, 6 June Saturday, I went down to Paya Lebar Way to do HDB fengshui and then home.





PHOTO show my favourite hangout at Wine Network where I know the Boss, Thomas who is also from NUS. if I do go there it would be 2pm and to meet my private bankers or property agents or some close clients more like friends and have a bottle of my favourite Merlot and by 3pm when the kitchen opens they will serve me my favourite pizza. I get my cheeze free. opps and by 5pm I will go home in a taxi of course. I can hold my liquor very well.


ON MAKING MONEY: One of my lady client gave me a contact to melt my gold bars and I told her I will go meet her the second half of this year. She told me that from S$3k worth of gold can now become S$7.8k. wow. I was impressed and wanted to test how much I can get. we would sometimes chat in yahoo messenger. then with the profit I get I would go open my thai baht account to GROW another round. I would like to go where nobody is going that is to save some money in thai baht account.

PREDICTIONS: "Oil will reach so high US$150 per barrel that everything becomes very difficult"


PROPERTIES: Last month, April, I went down to check a terrace house and the owner told me he bought it for S$770k and it is in the eastern part of Singapore. Gosh !! THAT was my first reply. Good deal, next and then let's check. Wow, face South West. I could'nt believe it. the house is very old around 30 years probably and no electricity that kind and I know that most "city dwellers" would never stay in such an old landed property. I can because I grew up in an old corner terrace house now more than 30 years facing West in Sembawang Hills Estates and if only they can see "money with their mind" then they would be one up above the rest and buy these. GOOD BUY. This is because given another 10 years by 2019 this property would be worth S$1.5million.


Ten years ago, those landed properties in Sembawang Hills Estate there could fetch S$480k and as of last year, 2007, you have to pay more than a million dollars for one. I grew up in this area and therefore would always monitor the prices of houses here. those in Casuarina Road near the famous Roti Prata was only S$360k and not much demand last time but NOW if you wish to buy one of those terrace houses on very very small plot of land, you would have to pay "double".

Three years ago, 2006, my client also asked me to check if this terrace house is suitable for them or not and it is a double storey house, two bedrooms only, much newer, livable and is selling for only S$550k (I think.....around there), freehold and in sin min area. land size is : 1300sq ft only. I rememberd very very small land. If I had the VISION then I should have gone to buy one too. Well.....it is never too late as the next time when we come out and INVEST, we would know what we want or rather WHAT I want.

SHARES: Somehow I get a strange feeling that whatever stock I own people also follow.........maybe they buy a bit. but hei !!! wrong person to follow.

When I was in Bangkok in April 2008, I told my two Singaporean friends that when S$1 is equal to $24 thai baht I will come back to Bangkok to change money. at that time they did'nt believe me and said "long long time"..........but just look NOW !!! they still did'nt know ME.........cause this time I learnt how to develop my VISION and STRONGER. All I wanted was for me to ensure that I pay less for my studio in terms of exchange rate and the more I use my calculator to count...the more fun it gets !!! that I am now quite prepared to open a thai baht account with DBS even though I was told no interest paid.

TIP :"Stop complaining cause when your mouth open to do so bad energy is created around you"

No comments: