Sunday, July 20, 2008

Allow your loved ones to live their dreams, ok ?

It is exactly two months since I started BLOGGING - will let you know how much I earn from this blog on the advertisments here when I reach 6 months. The money that I earned from this blog on my feng shui business is priceless and especially to new clients who know me as a Singapore's fastest blogger, Lynn Yap is OMG !!! I felt like a Celebrity Blogger especially when I carry the digital camera on top of my luopan and books.
Todate : 15,000 visitors (2 months)
Revenue from BLOG : priceless
Expenses spent on advertising in GOOGLE Adwords : priceless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly, you are the best - Master Lynn Yap.

Most, if not all of us, can feel your warmth, sincerity and the depth in your blog writtings.

Thank you for sharing, and do continue to do so.

With Salutes.

Lynn Yap said...

tch

Thank you for your encouragement.
;)