Thursday, November 24, 2011

Looking for sponsorship

Hi, early this morning Benny Soh, a very good personal friend of mine texted me inviting me to sponsor one of these : they are Tsong Karpa Tsa Tsa made out of Lama's ashes and soil from his cremation site.
Every piece is hand made and of course done by the monks from Kopan with such mindfulness and compassion. they only did a few pieces. I already ordered mine as I wanted so badly to be close to Lama Lhundrup.
I already had his chanting beads at my BMW with sponsorship, 10 years ago and when this came....... it was like a dream come true. I may not have his relic but at least I have a part of him for remembrance. Thank you so much ^_^
If you like to sponsor one of these at S$1k each, kindly call Benny, mobile : +65-9655-8313

No comments: