Friday, June 29, 2012

Do you know the meaning of Gifts relative to your bazi ?


Today, 28 June 2012 (Friday) - It's TGIF !!!

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - Do you know the meaning of Gifts relative to your bazi ?

First of all, learn to understand that the Universe is there to help you and only when your mind is calm then you will be able to grasp its "true" meaning.

Every small actions by anyone around you and close to you are all part of the "Universe". They are all telling you, SOMETHING and it is just that we are too stubborn or not mindful enough to know this.

Next : is to understand your bazi and what do you need most - hence if you need wood then anyone who gives you a painting, strings, wooden beads or even a book would be good for you.

On the other hand, if you don't need wood then it won't be good. 

However most of the time, the Gifts that we receive from friends out of the blue - are true gifts that we really need.


Gifts - Recently, a long time lady client gave me this gift and showed me how to turn the book around to get a different piece of Art. I am simply amazed and here are the photos for you to view them. If you like them, they are bought from Taiwan, which part, I don't know.

So example: if your bazi needs metal and out of the blue, someone bought a "long long" (bell) from a kiosk from overseas and give it to you as a present, then it means that you are in luck !
I once received a golden abacus key chain and a brush painting made of jade also from a long time lady client.

Fengshui Check - Recently, some people have keys to their Jalan Kayu HDB flats and I was there and today a couple client (they were my client in 2001) and just got their keys to The Peak at To a Payoh and I was invited to do the fengshui for them and is my 4th client there at To a Payoh. 

Wow ! this place must have very strong destiny with me ;))) or could be that I am simply a very popular fengshui master ^_^

No comments: